Updated May 20, 2021
How and With Whom Do We Share Your Data?
- Staff augmentation and contract personnel
- Hosting service providers
Currently, the only third-party providers that we use are:
- Microsoft to process and host emails that you may send to us
- Amazon Web Services to host our servers and databases and other cloud services
- Hubspot to process contact information for customers, visitors to our website and for use for customer support and customer relationship management processing.
- Zendesk to process contact information for customers, visitors to our website and for use for customer support and customer relationship management processing.
- Gomeyra to process test orders, results, and other laboratory information management functions.
- Hootsuite to process social media analytics.
- SendGrid to send email for communication with you in relation to our mobile applications and website
- Twilio to send SMS messages
- DataDog, to store log information
- Quickbooks Online to process financial transactions
- Trinet to process HR and Payroll transactions
We also share Personal Data when necessary to complete a transaction initiated or authorized by you or provide you with a product or service you have requested. In addition to those set forth above, these parties also include:
- Other users (where you post information publicly or as otherwise necessary to effect a transaction initiated or authorized by you through our Services)
- Third-Party services (if you directly or indirectly interact with them through your use of our Services)
- Payment Providers (we do not store payment details)